Third Party Press
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fakes - Die stamp library

HZa Ingolstadt 20; Beware, at least one has sold.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stamp-Punch-...3D201051712227
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Some stamps on ebay now: Stock stamps
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Humper dies for a bnz receiver and to hump straps on fake MP.40 pouches.

The stamps that bother me most are the arsenal stamps. Like the HZa Ingolstadt 20 you posted.

Keeping track of the Waffenamt Shop:
    https://www.waffenamt-shop.com/en/

I notice they have British and Italian official proof house stamps. I can't speak for the Italians, but the Gunmaker's guild in the UK would like to have a word with them. I suppose with Brexit they can't do much, but the Italians can.

ETA, Belgian ELG proofs as well. Damn.

New to the forum and just found this thread, and it makes me ill. I plan on buying the books recommended by this forum and learning all I can from TRUSTED sources like this forum...but holy cow seeing the popularity of forgery just to make a buck is sickening, disheartening, and almost makes me feel like getting out while I can (before being suckered into a falsified item). But i'm determined!! I'll only buy from this forum and the members from it I am VERY lucky to meet in person (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DACA SHOW!!).

-Micah

Quote Originally Posted by MicahP View Post

New to the forum and just found this thread, and it makes me ill. I plan on buying the books recommended by this forum and learning all I can from TRUSTED sources like this forum...but holy cow seeing the popularity of forgery just to make a buck is sickening, disheartening, and almost makes me feel like getting out while I can (before being suckered into a falsified item). But i'm determined!! I'll only buy from this forum and the members from it I am VERY lucky to meet in person (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DACA SHOW!!).

-Micah
    Hey, one thing you can be sure of, if you buy a gun from this forum on the trader, it will be good. This board polices its own, and anything fake or shady is called out quickly. You can shop with confidence here, or maybe we will dig something up locally for you...but don't get discouraged right out of the gate!

Quote Originally Posted by pzjgr View Post
    Hey, one thing you can be sure of, if you buy a gun from this forum on the trader, it will be good. This board polices its own, and anything fake or shady is called out quickly. You can shop with confidence here, or maybe we will dig something up locally for you...but don't get discouraged right out of the gate!
    No worries! I'm not discouraged, i'm very glad to be aware of the dangers out there now. Sincerity is the most valued quality to me and I truly feel this forum has a mountain of it.

More recent fake WaA stamps.....