Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-43 marked MG13 magazine.

I've also rewrote the MG13 magazine in the past. It has to be made exactly. Otherwise it does not work as it should.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are there any schematics on the alterations done to a MG 13 magazine to make it G43 workable?

I purchased that box with 7 MG13 magazines from Liberty Tree Collectors - https://www.libertytreecollectors.co...4&idcategory=0 *the missing mag must have been parted out as the bottom of it was in the box.

A Bubba before me seemed to have ground off the front part of the magazines. I am wondering if anyone wrote a step by step DIY method to modify a MG13 mag for G43 use.

I have looked at the Claus and Weaver site pictures. I am looking for more specific information. Due to California law, I cannot send them out of state for the mods to be done.

DSC01180.jpg

Over the years many builder sites detailed this conversion, obviously you are not a builder or your homework.

all of the recent conversions done to the yugo M-76 were done comparing a M-76 mag with a M-13 mag and/or a K/G 43 mags, some minor welding is required

this is simple stuff, its not like converting m-14 mags to fit a yugo M-77 which is amateur hour

I bought my converted M-13 to G/K-43 mags from a guy at the Forks of the Delaware shows in the early 80s, I will do my own conversions for my 2 yugo M-76 rifles

oh get out of Kommifornia

mag conversions are common did you know P-226 mags are the same as Beretta 92 f mags and walther p-99/P88 mags they all share the same box mag, the difference is in the mag catch location, since checkmate 92f mags are cheap I can save my $80 P-88 mags for the range, dremel tool and files

Can I have a link to a "builder" site?

My googling failed.

"or your homework", I guess that means I didn't do my homework?

Is there a code to google "converting a MG13 magazine to G43 rifle configuration" - ?

Some where also made by Keepshooting. They use to sell them on their website about 8x years ago.