Third Party Press

Cool picture

flynaked

Repo Field Gear Collector
Not sure if this is a 340 or 420 but I thought it was neat, random find on the net.

Attachments

• 7DCCD596-9376-4219-A482-A3BD4FB08D07.jpeg
    7DCCD596-9376-4219-A482-A3BD4FB08D07.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 368
Way Cool Picture

Home on leave before or during. This fellow was a fortunate one to have the resources to acquire that rig at that time in history. Not common. I hope he was able to return home to it. Or did it sell recently on gunbroker? Ran over by a tank in a capture pile in the spring of 45?

That ghostly image speaks volumes.

Thanks for sharing that!

Interesting photo. Enlarging the photo seems to show an altered bolt handle to me. Anyone else seeing an odd profile of the handle? Altered to clear a larger scope diameter?

Not sure if this is a 340 or 420 but I thought it was neat, random find on the net.

MAUSER MS350N with push-button magazine release

7vSVsNfl.jpg

mXFdpiJl.jpg

11VxfTSl.jpg

Bruno

Ahh excellent thank you! What is interesting (and I’m kicking myself now) is that I found another picture which appeared to be the same exact guy with the same rifle standing in a field, assuming it’s from same series and it appears I didn’t save it!

Too bad they don't make them like that anymore. Check out that walnut stock--you won't find anything like that in 22 today. Awesome picture find. Thanks for posting it.

Anschutz still does using their 'Fortner Action'.....$4K-$7K, no sights of course....just have to step up! :thumbsup:

pix401779145.jpg

pix338833494.jpg

Last edited:
Reversed.

flynaked,

Nice picture you found! Did you notice that the negative was reversed when it was printed? Thanks for posting.

zf498

Military Rifle Journal
Back