Third Party Press

LSR scope recoil ring/collar?

Scotthw

Continuing forward on my LSR build and it's nearly complete with the exception of a few odds and ends. Thankfully, ditch68 hooked me up with the most important piece to this puzzle, the scope! Trying to be as accurate as I could I went with a narrow band mount, which as I read usually requires a recoil ring on the scope. I'm wondering if there is any options out there for a recoil ring to add to this 26.5mm scope. I have not been able to locate any reproductions, any input is greatly appreciated! This rifle is a shooter so I'm looking for something functional.

k981.jpg
k982.jpg

Looking good, Scott!

Contact vaughn99 on this forum - he may have a ring, if not he would know what to do about it. And he can install it as well, I am sure. He just cleaned a scope for me, he does really excellent work.

Jeff

Looking good, Scott!

Contact vaughn99 on this forum - he may have a ring, if not he would know what to do about it. And he can install it as well, I am sure. He just cleaned a scope for me, he does really excellent work.

Jeff

Will do! thanks again for your help the rifle is coming along so nicely! The base worked well with the mount I bought.

Looking good, Scott!

Jeff

Thats what I was going to tell him to do :thumbsup:Vaughn99 for sure .

Military Rifle Journal
Back