Third Party Press

Thread: Some local show finds

Default Some local show finds

Just a few items I picked up recently after hours of digging through documents. Some isn’t even all that interesting, but they suited me. I was told the Wehrpass was a really late variation to the cover (vertical texture) is there any truth in this? There isn’t much entered in it but most if not all is Feb 45 dated. The KM booklet is pretty interesting, a lot of pages with good info and pictures, and several with handwritten ship names above pictures of them.

Nice finds!
    Could you please post some more photos showing the pre WWI Navy Militärpaß.
    If you need anything translated, let me know.
    Thanks
    Wolfgang

Hello Flynaked,

If you want some more information on the Wehrpaß and the KM Militärpaß, you'll need to post images of all pages that have writing on them.

Cheers,
    Peter

Thanks fellas, I was mainly just looking for insight on the cover “grain direction” I could only find one other in a decent bit of searching online and zero reference to it. I’m wondering if this is just a random once in a while observance or if there’s any truth to it being a “late” one. If I remember to I’ll try and get pictures of the entries. In the meantime here’s the pre war one, and I wouldn’t mind any help in translating! That would be much appreciated as the script is a bit challenging as well!