Third Party Press

P38 ac43

Here is my ac 43 P38 and the holster. The rig did include two mags, not matched to the gun. All the numbers match including the locking block. It has the usual high point holster wear. Not a pristine gun but back in the day it served as one of my end of day pistols after the rifles had been shot. I still shoot a mag or two once in a while at the indoor range. I snapped a picture last time it was it was out of the safe.

Attachments

• P38 Rig N Flag.jpg
    P38 Rig N Flag.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 64
  • P38.jpg
    P38.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 88
  • P38 Holster.jpg
    P38 Holster.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 50
Very nice...I picked up a similar rig here last year, an AC 43 D-block with two mags and a pristine holster. :thumbsup:

Nice rig. Your ac43 is a little harder to find as it is a later “straight line ac43”. Usually the “ac43” is stacked.

Here is a quick photo of my ac43 so you can see the earlier “stacked ac43” logo. Mags were not numbered to the guns on your pistol. They stopped numbering P.38 mags somewhere in the late c block ac42’s.

ma80o5.jpg

Nice rig. Your ac43 is a little harder to find as it is a later “straight line ac43”. Usually the “ac43” is stacked.

Here is a quick photo of my ac43 so you can see the earlier “stacked ac43” logo. Mags were not numbered to the guns on your pistol. They stopped numbering P.38 mags somewhere in the late c block ac42’s.

ma80o5.jpg

Very nice looking P38.

Military Rifle Journal
Back