Third Party Press

Okay, who beat me too this Objective Mount

Just gotta stay strong on finding those parts for your build depending on what you need.

I've spent last year and a half getting the parts for a single claw build, and double that looking for a Ajack 4x90 scope for a HT.

The Saddle and the Rear Base are not correct for an original Period OM Sniper Rifle and the Scope is Post War .

Just gotta stay strong on finding those parts for your build depending on what you need.

I've spent last year and a half getting the parts for a single claw build, and double that looking for a Ajack 4x90 scope for a HT.

Yeah, I know. This just would have gotten me a head in the hunt quite a bit. Good luck with your hunting!

The Saddle and the Rear Base are not correct for an original Period OM Sniper Rifle and the Scope is Post War .

Hey Dave,

I spoke with Vaughn on this one and he filled me in on the flaws. I think I could have looked past the base/rings/saddle and switched the scope to a pre war or wartime and been ok with it. The hunt continues........

Hey Dave,

I spoke with Vaughn on this one and he filled me in on the flaws. I think I could have looked past the base/rings/saddle and switched the scope to a pre war or wartime and been ok with it. The hunt continues........

Sure I understand what Your saying , so long as it was bought knowing it was not an original OM Sniper Rifle . To find the parts and put one together as a representative would likely be close in price . All in all not a bad buy for what it is . Best Regards

Sure I understand what Your saying , so long as it was bought knowing it was not an original OM Sniper Rifle . To find the parts and put one together as a representative would likely be close in price . All in all not a bad buy for what it is . Best Regards

Yes, I should have been more clear that I was aware it was a clone. I'm going to keep parts hunting for now, maybe another one will pop up.

Military Rifle Journal
Back