Third Party Press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay, who beat me too this Objective Mount

Default Okay, who beat me too this Objective Mount

Hey guys,

I saw this one get listed and was looking at picking it up after sleeping on it. Well it was gone this morning. It would have been much easier than collecting all of the parts to do a clone build. You snooze, you loose I guess. So who got it?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/779024131

Raupleminze,

What was the asking price on this sniper rifle? Just curious. Thanks.

zf498.

Quote Originally Posted by zf498 View Post
    Raupleminze,

What was the asking price on this sniper rifle? Just curious. Thanks.

zf498.
    $2,495 buy it now

Just gotta stay strong on finding those parts for your build depending on what you need.

I've spent last year and a half getting the parts for a single claw build, and double that looking for a Ajack 4x90 scope for a HT.

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?

The Saddle and the Rear Base are not correct for an original Period OM Sniper Rifle and the Scope is Post War .

Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post
    Just gotta stay strong on finding those parts for your build depending on what you need.

I've spent last year and a half getting the parts for a single claw build, and double that looking for a Ajack 4x90 scope for a HT.
    Yeah, I know. This just would have gotten me a head in the hunt quite a bit. Good luck with your hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
    The Saddle and the Rear Base are not correct for an original Period OM Sniper Rifle and the Scope is Post War .
    Hey Dave,

I spoke with Vaughn on this one and he filled me in on the flaws. I think I could have looked past the base/rings/saddle and switched the scope to a pre war or wartime and been ok with it. The hunt continues........

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Raupleminze View Post
    Hey Dave,

I spoke with Vaughn on this one and he filled me in on the flaws. I think I could have looked past the base/rings/saddle and switched the scope to a pre war or wartime and been ok with it. The hunt continues........
    Sure I understand what Your saying , so long as it was bought knowing it was not an original OM Sniper Rifle . To find the parts and put one together as a representative would likely be close in price . All in all not a bad buy for what it is . Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
    Sure I understand what Your saying , so long as it was bought knowing it was not an original OM Sniper Rifle . To find the parts and put one together as a representative would likely be close in price . All in all not a bad buy for what it is . Best Regards
    Yes, I should have been more clear that I was aware it was a clone. I'm going to keep parts hunting for now, maybe another one will pop up.

If I'm not mistaken it re-appeared on gunbroker.