Third Party Press

Thread: The million dollar Luger lol!

Default The million dollar Luger lol!

Yes I know its an on going auction and some would say it breaks the rules. But look at the minimum opening bid $1,000,000! So unless someone has a million dollars too spend on a pistol with only two pictures posted I think that would be okay. Check out that description too. Oh "AS IS - No refund or exchange either lol!

This masterpiece is a single shot.22cal Luger type pistol.There are only 5 known to be in existence. This pistol has been in our family for 50 years and is now time to let someone else enjoy it. An Air force 2 star General that I knew 20 years ago was in England and saw 3 of these pistols sell for $350k for the serial # 5, $550k # 4 and serial #3 for 750k. We have the serial # 1. We are asking for 2.2 million for this beautiful piece. We are taking best offer. Thanks, Jim

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/777408795
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

Gee, sell everything and get a loan! I must have it!!

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Yeah I saw this too. I'm more wondering who the other 3 rubes were who paid that much for the others?? Maybe I'm nuts? If you read the description they're selling it for $2.2 mil so I think this guy will be holding onto this for a long time.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Default "Buy the pistol and not the story"

Nice,

This is an excellent example of the above axiom. $100.00 pistol and a $2,199,900 B.S. story.

Geo.

But it’s on the internet, so it must be true...

Big Sexy Steve (not gay) Steve87's Avatar

So you can buy that single shot .22 luger or an entire awesome WWII collection. It's up you.

The lack of detailed photos is just rude.

-Steve