Third Party Press

Late no letter byf45

jbmauser

Senior Member Eh
I've had this for a while and it has been posted here before but in not a lot of detail so I thought I'd do a better spread of it. Pretty interesting mottled finish on the crude MO bolt. I've seen a similar finish on one other late MO rifle.
k3vqbw.jpgey76Co.jpgOIX7S8.jpg2hmwIZ.jpgKn4Kt7.jpgNSmgZs.jpg8gDncC.jpgA8uXSy.jpgFtx3s7.jpgNIyDdc.jpgeDJ58e.jpgBPiFCq.jpgxff094.jpgdx6wQx.jpg7GEZzF.jpgocDaNf.jpgJT8Nv3.jpgaZmbYe.jpgVAuVrK.jpge7mNT5.jpg

Great piece! Thanks for taking the time for the additional photos. Looks like it was picked off the assembly floor. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I actually sort of posted this as a challenge to CanadianAR since he just posted a byf45. I thought since he posted one, I would post one, then back and forth until one of us runs out of byf45's.

IMHO the only way to improve on this Rifle would be if it was topped off with a Matching HT Scope & Bases !!!!! From the Factory of Coarse !!!!!!!! Its`s a Beauty :thumbsup:

Man this is one of the coolest byf45’s, absolutely love that bolt!! Killer rifle overall! :hail:

Military Rifle Journal
Back