Third Party Press

Sauer Sniper Rifles: HT, LT, and LSR

Hercules

Here is a CE 44 High Turret with DKL, CE 44 Low Turret with Kahles H4X60, and a CE 44 Long Side Rail with late banded DOW. Just need to find a Swept Back and a SSR. Just wanted to share my photo. Thanks for your interest.

That's quite a line up Brian very nice rifles and hard to find to. Also didn't catch you last weekend at the last ogca show. Were you able to attend and if so were you able to get anything nice?

That's quite a line up Brian very nice rifles and hard to find to. Also didn't catch you last weekend at the last ogca show. Were you able to attend and if so were you able to get anything nice?

Hello Jordan. I really wanted to go. I just could not. All my kids are at that teenage stage where there is always something I have to go to or watch. If I go to the show I miss everything. I hope I can make Sunday of the September show. I really want to go. Hopefully I will see you there. I know Saturday in September will be a family filled event. I will be at the Max Show in September for sure if you are going. Usually Thursday morning with the dealers is when I go.

Those are very nice!!!!! Neat seeing them lined up together. :thumbsup:

Thank you. These were unusual in the fact that they have the correct types of optics. These scopes are hard to find and you do not see many Sauer type snipers with correct optics on them. I just wanted to share the photos. These are some of my favorite scopes.

Beautiful lineup, I bet that took a lot of patience getting the correct scopes.

Thanks for posting them!

Jeff

Beautiful lineup, I bet that took a lot of patience getting the correct scopes.

Thanks for posting them!

Jeff

Those scopes all came from different places. The DKL came from a dealer at SOS about 3 years ago. The Kahles came from Xavier in Belgium. A Low Turret Kahles is a really hard one to find. This particular one was in Robert Spielauer's Book on Sniper Scopes and Mounts. The DOW banded scope and mount came from this years SOS. I bought it from Dave R at the forum get together. I would really like to find a Zeiss 6X to go with the Sauer Scopes here. That is one I do not have. Thanks for your interest.

hello hercules
very cool your snipers
a question:
have you compared the safety lever of the ce44 high turret with that of lsr
do you have the same finish of the lever

hello hercules
very cool your snipers
a question:
have you compared the safety lever of the ce44 high turret with that of lsr
do you have the same finish of the lever

Hello Sauer. I think they are both the same.

Brian

Sorry Brian, but you beat me to it! The whole Sauer Family of (regular) Side Rail and Turret Snipers!

From the rear:
SSR (CE42)
LSR (BCD4)
HT (CE44?)
LT (CE43/44?)

But I need to mention - without Brians will to sell the HT to me I would also still be at three Sauer Snipers.

PS: yes, I do have scopes for all of them, but not all of these optics are matching. So I rather made a pic without the scopes in place.

PPS: yes, I also have slings, cleaning rod and front sight hood cover for the two in the front - simply had not had time yet to install them.

Attachments

• Sauer-Snipers.jpg
    Sauer-Snipers.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 79
Georg, can you please post detailed pictures of your Short side rail? They are very hard to find and I don't have any detailed pictures of one on file. Thanks.

Sorry Brian, but you beat me to it! The whole Sauer Family of (regular) Side Rail and Turret Snipers!

From the rear:
SSR (CE42)
LSR (BCD4)
HT (CE44?)
LT (CE43/44?)

But I need to mention - without Brians will to sell the HT to me I would also still be at three Sauer Snipers.

PS: yes, I do have scopes for all of them, but not all of these optics are matching. So I rather made a pic without the scopes in place.

PPS: yes, I also have slings, cleaning rod and front sight hood cover for the two in the front - simply had not had time yet to install them.

Nice lineup there Georg. Yes more detailed pictures of the SSR if you could please. Thanks.

Attachments

• sauer ht 001 [hugo].jpg
    sauer ht 001 [hugo].jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 39
  • sauer ht 005 [hugo].jpg
    sauer ht 005 [hugo].jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 24

Military Rifle Journal
Back