Third Party Press
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sauer Sniper Rifles: HT, LT, and LSR

Default Sauer Sniper Rifles: HT, LT, and LSR

Here is a CE 44 High Turret with DKL, CE 44 Low Turret with Kahles H4X60, and a CE 44 Long Side Rail with late banded DOW. Just need to find a Swept Back and a SSR. Just wanted to share my photo. Thanks for your interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for sharing Brian. Impressive group there. Matching optics across the board or?

Quote Originally Posted by my66coupe View Post
    Thanks for sharing Brian. Impressive group there. Matching optics across the board or?
    No the optics are not numbers matching, but are all correct for Sauer Snipers.

That's quite a line up Brian very nice rifles and hard to find to. Also didn't catch you last weekend at the last ogca show. Were you able to attend and if so were you able to get anything nice?
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

Those are very nice!!!!! Neat seeing them lined up together.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1354 View Post
    That's quite a line up Brian very nice rifles and hard to find to. Also didn't catch you last weekend at the last ogca show. Were you able to attend and if so were you able to get anything nice?
    Hello Jordan. I really wanted to go. I just could not. All my kids are at that teenage stage where there is always something I have to go to or watch. If I go to the show I miss everything. I hope I can make Sunday of the September show. I really want to go. Hopefully I will see you there. I know Saturday in September will be a family filled event. I will be at the Max Show in September for sure if you are going. Usually Thursday morning with the dealers is when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 2 Tank View Post
    Those are very nice!!!!! Neat seeing them lined up together.
    Thank you. These were unusual in the fact that they have the correct types of optics. These scopes are hard to find and you do not see many Sauer type snipers with correct optics on them. I just wanted to share the photos. These are some of my favorite scopes.

Beautiful lineup, I bet that took a lot of patience getting the correct scopes.

Thanks for posting them!

Jeff
    Collecting latewar K98k rifles and snipers and scopes, and WWII German 6x30 binoculars.

INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Man those are nice!! What a line up! Of course I am partial to Sauer too

Quote Originally Posted by ditch68 View Post
    Beautiful lineup, I bet that took a lot of patience getting the correct scopes.

Thanks for posting them!

Jeff
    Those scopes all came from different places. The DKL came from a dealer at SOS about 3 years ago. The Kahles came from Xavier in Belgium. A Low Turret Kahles is a really hard one to find. This particular one was in Robert Spielauer's Book on Sniper Scopes and Mounts. The DOW banded scope and mount came from this years SOS. I bought it from Dave R at the forum get together. I would really like to find a Zeiss 6X to go with the Sauer Scopes here. That is one I do not have. Thanks for your interest.