Third Party Press

Opinion on zf byf 45?

Well Caesar won it so hopefully he'll post up some detailed photos

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Are you wondering if the stock is original or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damned good looking stock anyway, nice sharp contours and bolt cut out...late recoil bolt, certainly looks the part....

That's a nice looking rig....

I'd be happy to own it!

I had my eye on that one but it just went a little higher than I cared to spend! Beautiful looking latewar rifle though!

I was in on the bidding for a bit but by the time I pay import fees and exchange it was just too much for a bolt m/m. I think it's a beautiful example despite the m/m bolt. Fantastic stock on it.

What about the stock? I bet the HG is a replacement, looks to be Gustloff. Of course MO used C stocks too so maybe it’s good.

I figured out who one of the buyers is for this seller, watched him buy a really nice 98k right in front of me just before I got to the table and a couple days later guess what, it was on that red blanket haha.

Same rifle is for sale on Gunbroker again with a swapped stock and missing sight hood/muzzle cap.

I am not so sure.... as the serials are diff on the current rifle, and the one bought several weeks ago. I thought it was just an up grade he bought, and now selling the lesser rifle...

Military Rifle Journal
Back