Third Party Press

enhanced KKW....

I am guessing here, but are you saying that because the bolt looks ground down and restamped?

The rifle has been humped by someone that has no knowledge of how that maker marked their bolts. They were electro penciled, last three digits, or are unnumbered. There are serial ranges for each type. I doubt he did it but it should be disclosed once he is aware of it.

The rifle has been humped by someone that has no knowledge of how that maker marked their bolts. They were electro penciled, last three digits, or are unnumbered. There are serial ranges for each type. I doubt he did it but it should be disclosed once he is aware of it.

Hmmm and there is a tooth fairy! I have direct knowledge of a Japanese rifle that I looked at a show that he later purchased and it showed up on AA or GB, being auctioned by him that had some questionable additions placed on it. Now that was 2000-2001.

Gray blanket must be running a depot repair out of his shop. Maybe he should get his own waffen stamp......WaaGB.

Ah.. Thanks.

Military Rifle Journal
Back