Third Party Press

Need help with ID on gunshow table....

Tiger 2 Tank

This set up was supposedly at the Baltimore Antique Arms Show in 2016. Does anyone have info on the vender of these rifles? I would like to get in touch with them. I am interested in the resin stock K.43. If so, could you please i.m. me? Thanks a bunch, Kelly

343t3bd.png

Last edited:
Kelly,
That’s not the MACA show in Timonium, Md. as the row markers are different. My guess is that is the Chantilly, Va. show and those rifles I would bet belong to Allan Cors who used to set up there. I spoke with him last March at Timonium and he told me that his things had been consigned to RIA and would be sold off in six of their auctions, the second one scheduled for next month.

Best, Charlie

Kelly,
That’s not the MACA show in Timonium, Md. as the row markers are different. My guess is that is the Chantilly, Va. show and those rifles I would bet belong to Allan Cors who used to set up there. I spoke with him last March at Timonium and he told me that his things had been consigned to RIA and would be sold off in six of their auctions, the second one scheduled for next month.

Best, Charlie

Okay, thanks. Hmmmm, wonder if he has the resin stock K.43 for sale?

Absolut: Yes, that's the one. Leon had it for a while and sold it off a while back, way before I knew him (or he more than likely would have sold it to me). I've been "sorta" chasing it and hoping one day it'll be for sale.

I "think" that may be Leon's table as I see his K.43 qve45 and I think the resin stock K.98k that he had. I haven't asked him about this photo so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the table on your pic is from the guy who runs LMD Militaria/Leon: you can see a resin K98k rifle which looks like the one on his website, also the K.43 and G.41(M) look like the same ones shown on LMD Militaria website.

PS: the next time you talk with him please tell him that it is spelled KRIEGHOFF and not KREIGHOFF, hurts myself every time I read it on his website. He must had learnt it wrongly and not a typo since he uses it every time wrongly!

Military Rifle Journal
Back