Third Party Press

Thread: JGA, KDF 4mm Trainer

Default JGA, KDF 4mm Trainer

I looked at this JGA trainer and I am considering buying it. I am not well versed in what these 4mm trainers are trading for, would anyone like to venture a range. Of course it has the wrong rod, matches and muzzle cover is unmarked.
    Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

those rifles are fairly rare and I have seen them sell for over 2k in the past. But, I have also seen them sell for as little as 750.00 on an off day.

But, if marketed correctly I think they still bring a healthy price well over 1k ++

Rifle looks all correct less the cleaning rod. Sling is correct. The blank muzzle cover could be correct or a JGA marked version. Looks like the correct type from the profile.

These were used by the KDF for various shooting events. Even on their ships. AKA the William Gustloff. They had indoor ranges.

Go for it. there are also two types I have seen. with and without the "strength through joy" logo on the rear bridge. this one has it !!! more scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    I looked at this JGA trainer and I am considering buying it. I am not well versed in what these 4mm trainers are trading for, would anyone like to venture a range. Of course it has the wrong rod, matches and muzzle cover is unmarked.
    Thank you.

Have a look on correct rod
    Bruno

I have one of the Buscher-marked JGA 4mm rifles. It is extremely accurate and fun to shoot.