Third Party Press

K.43 check this one out

Tiger 2 Tank

K.43 check these out

:facepalm:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/783704804

04-16-2018: Rifle was on thegunrunner auctions. It was noted to have a stock that was shellacked, sanded, modified at the front at the stock band with wood shim, duffle cut at center area. It was further noted to have a bolt carrier with a bolt hold open lever, e/359 #395.

08-20-2018: Same rifle, different stock, different bolt carrier. E-penciling looks weird too.

Oh well. She cleaned up a little after 4 months!

And......this one:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/783737434

06-28-2015: Rifle was on gunbroker with a different seller. Rifle reportedly had a duffle cut stock at the butt area. Price $2,800.00

08-20-2018: Miraculously the stock’s duffle cut HEALED! It’s just a miracle. Price $4,900.00.

Last edited:
Seller is known for achieving high prices. Also likes to tear almost complete rifles down to the tiniest screw and famous for selling every piece part wayyyy above market value. Uses Jack-the-Dog's "I'll kill you with hundreds of pictures" selling strategy.

His G41 barreled action on Gunbroker and all the number matching piece parts he's selling on eBay make me sad. Another restorable G41 completely obliterated.

Last edited:
Look at the really odd forward scope rail cutout in the stock and the splintered recoil lug hole on the left side.

Wow, interesting detail. Same rifle it appears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it sold.

Well, there's only one problem...
The rifle S/N 353 j allegedly sold in 2015 with a duffle cut stock.
In 2018 the same rifle was offered with the stock seen in the video, no duffle cut.
The video was made in 2012.
What happened between 2012 and 2018?
Two different rifles, same stock?

Look at the really odd forward scope rail cutout in the stock and the splintered recoil lug hole on the left side.

That Guy was a member on the old G43 forum. ^^^^^^. What ever is going on he has to be a part of it, probably the seller.

Hmmmmmmm, been looking at this a little more. Here is the same rifle on youtube, but the film maker is showing the differences between a G.41 and G.43 (and various other weapons):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y7wQY0n6Bss#fauxfullscreen

Here is the auction for #353j. A barrel pic:

2nqcz8.png

9fv2g4.png

Here is a quick snap shot of the youtube G.43’s barrel end (same stock notch forward of the scope rail):

3310xzb.png

What I am trying to show is the barrel tappering toward the front sight assembly. The gunbroker one is tapered down while the youtube one looks more straight and not tappered down. So, I don’t know. It looks like 353j had a duffled up stock and this stock is more “in tact” and stamped well, so maybe a donor stock for 353j?

Time Line:

2011 video shows in the woods of Atlanta, GA (unknown G/K.43 rifle).

2015 the rifle was being auctioned off on gunbroker by “BlackMarketArms” in Missouri. Sold for $2,800.00.

2018 rifle is being sold on gunbroker by “Mauser1937” Atlanta, GA

Last edited:
I was scratching me head on that one. Sold I think before any info posted other than pics. Something stinks about this.
Way over the top on price in my opinion.
Agreed. “Selling” at higher prices makes others think that’s an accurate valuation even if the history is only 30 days up - that’s a long time for others to see the sold price while other rifles are for sale.

I bet we see an influx of other g43s with high price tags over the near future.

Agreed. “Selling” at higher prices makes others think that’s an accurate valuation even if the history is only 30 days up - that’s a long time for others to see the sold price while other rifles are for sale.

I bet we see an influx of other g43s with high price tags over the near future.

Well, if someone’s willing to pay that price....okay I guess. But, sometimes we see this kind of thing happen and it’s just not the norm.

Military Rifle Journal
Back