Third Party Press

Reproduction K43 Stock

Just bought one for a project. Long lead time when not in stock. I waited 6+ months for one. He may have made a few ?? He;s the best.

Reproduction stock

Hello,
I just might have one that I’m not going to use. It was made by the Polish gentleman who does great work. You can PM me and I can provide more info or pictures.

Jack

Thanks for the info. I just looked at the site and it looks like he does beautiful work. He does not list a price, does anyone know what he charges for a dual lug ac 44 ?
Thanks,

Reproduction Stock

I think somewhere around $450. He is in Poland, does great work, but does take quite a while. I do have one that I found from him. It is in new as received condition.....I can do better than his asking price. I think if you can find one for around $300, would be better.

you may be confused.. the dual lug is ac45 and the stock is different. I'm pretty sure he makes both types.

Mine just showed up in the mail yesterday :thumbsup:

The market always dictates price. A few years ago you could come by an original stock for ~$500 or sometimes even less but unless you luck into a find prices are getting to be around ~$1000 for a stock with hand guard and hardware. Un-sanded stocks etc. generally command higher pricing.

what would you pay for a brand new original ww2 g43 stock?

What would you pay for a new original stock?

The market always dictates price. A few years ago you could come by an original stock for ~$500 or sometimes even less but unless you luck into a find prices are getting to be around ~$1000 for a stock with hand guard and hardware. Un-sanded stocks etc. generally command higher pricing.

Depending on the stock condition.....but if it’s a minty blond with red glue type....rounded bottom to fit s mid War ac44.....about $2500 and up!

Jack

For any that are interested, I will be listing a very nice original and untouched Walther (WaA359) stock set in the FS section on here this coming week..

Military Rifle Journal
Back