Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: 1935 Belgian Mauser All Matching

  1. #11
    Baby Face RyanE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Very nice. First one I've seen with a modified bayonet lug (more common on the 89). A K98k bayo should fit it.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE View Post
    Very nice. First one I've seen with a modified bayonet lug (more common on the 89). A K98k bayo should fit it.
    Being it is modified is it worth buying a non modified? Secondly will Belgian Bayonet fit on modified?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Baby Face RyanE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    Being it is modified is it worth buying a non modified? Secondly will Belgian Bayonet fit on modified?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I don't see the need to have a non-modded one if you have this one. Lug will still mount a Belgian bayo, Germans just added a second notch.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE View Post
    I don't see the need to have a non-modded one if you have this one. Lug will still mount a Belgian bayo, Germans just added a second notch.
    Glad I asked. Guy bid me up by bidding $125 then retracted his bid making me high bidder at $95 so I did the same. Was going to bid again, but since there is no reason to I won't.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •