Third Party Press

Louisville Fair Board comes down on Klan and Christmas ornaments....at SOS

Yes or a misogynist or Zionist or whatever else they choose to call you. And yes to the rest, the percentage of the total community is really small. But apparently they have no other distractions (like a job or a family) so they're free to shriek and howl at every 'event' available. Makes them 'seem' much more relevant than they really are.

That's one reason their one of the most depressed people on the face of the planet. That hate everything: family, the American way, have no friends, hate all holidays, and most of God.

..the most depressed people on the face of the planet. That hate everything: family, the American way, have no friends, hate all holidays, and most of God.

Sadly I can't disagree with you. I think they're so lacking any kind of solid, comforting ideals or aspirations and it galls them. I think much of it make go back to parenting by cash and not capital.

How true I get the repo stuff sold as real but you can rest assured it will never be enough when it comes to the shite brain leftards been seeing this forty plus years these people that apologize and waiver are playing into these insane b=tards. timothy

Military Rifle Journal
Back