Third Party Press

Kar 88 and Gew 91 Nosecaps

Fal Grunt

I've had a couple guys ask me if I could machine a few of these. I will be finishing up a small batch hopefully next couple weeks, possibly next month. Still waiting on a custom cutter to come in to finish them up. Will get some pictures up shortly.

If you have interest in one, please contact me through PM.

This is a SMALL batch and would rather sell them to members here before putting them on GB or ebay :googlie

It all starts with a concept.

Soon as the special order thread mill comes in the holes will get popped in and they will be finished.

I plan on selling them as they are in the white, but can arrange sending a batch out to friends who do finish work.

Attachments

• Karabiner 88 Front Band.jpg
    Karabiner 88 Front Band.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9560.jpg
    IMG_9560.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9746.jpg
    IMG_9746.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 54
I really haven't figured price yet. Typically on projects like these when I do a small batch of one off items, I take the cost of tooling, materials, and time and divide it by the number of pieces made.

Expensive? :googlie

They are complex little buggers for what they are.

And finally they are done...

PM me for details.

Attachments

• IMG_9959.jpg
    IMG_9959.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9963.jpg
    IMG_9963.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9966.jpg
    IMG_9966.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 22
Very nicely done. Keep in mind that there are other venues for sale rather than eBay or Gun Broker. You are a member of at least one other board where members would be happy to find these for sale. ;)

Very nicely done. Keep in mind that there are other venues for sale rather than eBay or Gun Broker. You are a member of at least one other board where members would be happy to find these for sale. ;)

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment.

Unfortunately, due to the forum rules I am not permitted to post on Gunboards, if that is the site you are referring to.

Military Rifle Journal
Back