Third Party Press

Thread: Should of, could of, didn't.

Default Should of, could of, didn't.

To all,

Was going through some old papers and found this ad. The date was 2002 and it just struck me as strange that I didn't buy one or two. 20/20 hindsight!

zf498.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bought a MP40 parts set for $350 in mid 90's. I wish I kept it. Mp44 sets were for around $550 back then,

Jack

IMA had MP40 sets at $375 and MP44 sets at $475 around 1997-98. I didn't buy an MP44 kit but I still have an MP40 packed away. It was not refinished and still had a decent amount of blue and an excellent barrel complete with an intact bakelite resting bar. IIRC, the whole thing was Steyr but the lower (BNZ42) and bolt/recoil assembly came from one gun while the upper came from another. I plan on selling that at a nice profit one day.
    Some P38 "experts" are yo-yo's who, for some reason lost on me, can't or won't accept the truth when it's staring them in the face.

I bought one of their Stg44 kits a long time ago. They were very nice condition and damned cheap.....

Quote Originally Posted by zf498 View Post
    To all,

Was going through some old papers and found this ad. The date was 2002 and it just struck me as strange that I didn't buy one or two. 20/20 hindsight!

zf498.
    Was this that Company called FAC? Federal Arms Company I believe? I bought one of their 34 parts sets and one of their ZB30 parts sets. I had just bought one of the TNW semi-34's and wanted a few spares. Sadly most of it didn't fit well on my TNW gun and I ended up parting it out on Ebay before they banned the sale of MG parts. I tripled my money. I kept the barrel though as that bore was minty.

Default Yes!

Intruder196,

You are correct, give that man a cigar!

zf498.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Just torture me already... how much were the Imbel receivers?
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

heavy_mech,

A single FAL IMBEL receiver was $229.00 but wait... if you order two at the same time, only $199.00 each!

zf498.