Third Party Press

Such A Deal...!

WOW....THAT is the score of the year.. U block JPS LSR split ring with Dow center focus.. 50.00 bucks !!!! :facepalm:

Yea...I was browsing for the same stuff, but about two hours before the scope was listed. My friend must have hit it within minutes (seconds?) of the listing going active. In fact, he was looking it over for several seconds when it hit him that he can look the thing over later & there was not a second to waste in clicking the BIN and consummating the transaction! Only the locking lever was missing, but that is a relatively easy fix.

Yea...I was browsing for the same stuff, but about two hours before the scope was listed. My friend must have hit it within minutes (seconds?) of the listing going active. In fact, he was looking it over for several seconds when it hit him that he can look the thing over later & there was not a second to waste in clicking the BIN and consummating the transaction! Only the locking lever was missing, but that is a relatively easy fix.

Not a bad score. It is tough to find an original lever for a decent price. He's going to spend more then he did for the scope set. I hope it cleans up good, pretty rough condition.

Not a bad score. It is tough to find an original lever for a decent price. He's going to spend more then he did for the scope set. I hope it cleans up good, pretty rough condition.

ACH! That's garage sale money! Gotta love it.

Jeff

I know were there is a Locking Lever , just not sure if owner will part with it !!!! He may though because he was in the same boat himself . Ultimately he was able to find 2 of them after several months . If Your interested PM me . Best Regards .

By the way that was a Great Buy , I sure would not mind getting it for that price even in its present condition which IMO should clean up nicely if done correctly . :thumbsup:

Military Rifle Journal
Back