Third Party Press

new guy here

oramoc

Hi my name is Neil new guy here at this time I own ten K98Ks and sorry to say not one is all matching and all are RCs but three. Here are the list that I own. 1937 BSW non RC a 1934 S42/K a DOU45 a S147/G a BYF41 a 1937 S/243 and BNZ 1943 and 1940 660 and 1940 code 40 and duv 1942 bolt miss match. Ill post pictures later of some of these if you wish I have been lurking and most of you guys have much nicer rifles and know more than I ever will but this is a great place for me to learn. Neil

Last edited:
Welcome.

All rifles are interesting. Love to see some of those codes you posted. Like that BSW :biggrin1:

Welcome! Feel free to post some pictures of your collection, that is a great way to start discussions and learn about various aspects of these rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like a high school student hanging out with M.I.T. grads. You have 7 bSw K98/Ks you guys kill me. It took me a while to find just one at a gun show. Neil

Everyone who graduated from MIT had to get through high school first :happy0180:

Hey you'll get there buddy. Came here four years ago and didn't know as much about the k98k rifle. Now I know even more. Just in this year alone I have found two extraordinary rare k98k rifles to own. But that was with knowledge and lessons I have learned over the years from not only reading the books. But also learning from my fellow collectors. Some of the best deals you will ever have in this community it's not a gun show walk in but a fellow collector helping you out.

There are a few rifles in my collection that took me years to find a nice one. And I didn't find it. Somebody else did and went out of their way so I would end up with it.

Military Rifle Journal
Back