Third Party Press

Question/comments wanted on my 1st G43!

lucc16

Registered
Hello guys, new to the forums here and new owner of my first g43. It’s a G43 sniper, every number on it matches, but would like opinions on the scope/mount. Do you guys believe it’s authentic? Also, what’s this worth in today’s market? Thanks in advance! Here’s a link to the auction I bought it on for pics!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/790152180

only overpriced by 3k so you didn't do too bad... :facepalm:

ask before you buy next time...

Spot on.

It was cleverly weasel-worded to emphasize (twice) the "matching" aspect, but narrowly avoided the issue of authenticity. Mark that seller down as someone not to deal with.

M

Yep, repro mount but the rest looks ok. You did overpay quite a bit —worth about $3500 with the scope rig —give or take $500–as it is. Can you cancel that transaction based on a bit of misrepresentation? He says original sniper but he avoids saying original mount....but without an original matching mount it isn’t an original sniper rifle, although that repro mount is numbered (clearly bogus font and method on that end of the mount). That’s bogus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on.

It was cleverly weasel-worded to emphasize (twice) the "matching" aspect, but narrowly avoided the issue of authenticity. Mark that seller down as someone not to deal with.

M

Here's the screen capture for turd alert.

G43 AC 44 4217 n

111.jpg
222.png

Military Rifle Journal
Back