Third Party Press
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: bnz 44 Single Claw

Do you still have it? Did you use it on another rifle?

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by gill120 View Post
    Do you still have it? Did you use it on another rifle?
    Sold to a friend !!!!!!

Default single claw

darn that would have looked nice on my rifle.

Default Single Claw

Hello ,

I've seen a single claw Montage on a K98 that did not have a number at all. 2. WK. Also no stamp. Is that possible ? Was in a museum of military history and the museum director is convinced of the originality. Is this possible?

Best regards

I never say never, but most likely a reproduction post war set of rings. Could also be a set of armourers spare, but not as likely.

Quote Originally Posted by martin100 View Post
    Hello ,

I've seen a single claw Montage on a K98 that did not have a number at all. 2. WK. Also no stamp. Is that possible ? Was in a museum of military history and the museum director is convinced of the originality. Is this possible?

Best regards
    Hi Martin
    Tell me is this the SC Your Referring too and was the SC You are referring to at a Austrian Museum ????? .
    Attached Images Attached Images

I guess you are referring to the rifle DaveR posted pictures of ... more of this museum here: https://militaermuseum.wordpress.com/bilder/

To the item: the Militärmuseum Sonntagberg does have some good items, but their SC is not among them. The owner is however always convinced of his items.

Edit: found some more pics of this Museum online, in case someone wants to "digitally visit" it please visit http://www.modellbaukeller.at/Galeri...%96/index.html
    Last edited by Absolut; 08-27-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Hello ,

Best regards

Its at a Austian Museum as Georg mentions !!!!!! If this is the SC Your actually referring to , My answer is NO I do not believe this SC is Original . In fact I believe the Bases & Rings on this Rifle are most likely Reproductions that were made by Robert Spielauer and put on this Rifle as a Representative Piece for the owners Museum , I am not saying the owner of Museum put the SC together but someone did and IMO its not an Original UnFinished SC.

Default Single Claw

Hello, yes I have seen this montage in the said museum. Whether it is the rifle in the photos I can not say, however, a scope is mounted. Thanks for the answers.

Best regards

Hello, yes I have seen this montage in the said museum. Whether it is the rifle in the photos I can not say, however, a scope is mounted. Thanks for the answers.

Best regards
    Which Scope is NOW on the Rifle ????? .