Third Party Press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S/147/G Matching, 7171

Default S/147/G Matching, 7171

A nice S/147/G in super nice matching condition. Hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stock and more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Kind of running out of things to say. Another great rifle! Love the lumber and overall 'look' in pic #3. Outstanding rifles you've posted.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

How do you people find these early works of art? Sheesh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BSchiebs View Post
    How do you people find these early works of art? Sheesh.

My guess is these rifles have been in a collection for many years. That's where the really primo stuff resides. This doesn't just bubble to the surface w/o a back story. There's a chance this has been tucked away for years by the OP, or it was in Brock's (or other collectors) possession.

email => K98@bobinohio.com

I like it, it's a really nice Sauer & Sohn and you can be glad to have it in your collection!

Looks like the only mismatching part is the rear triggerguard screw, it could be MO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in OHIO View Post
    My guess is these rifles have been in a collection for many years. That's where the really primo stuff resides. This doesn't just bubble to the surface w/o a back story. There's a chance this has been tucked away for years by the OP, or it was in Brock's (or other collectors) possession.
    Well that makes sense. I do hope someday soon I'll be in a position to purchase one. OP got a good one

Darn nice, especially for not being an RFV rifle

I picked this up earlier in the year, and yes, it was in a long time collection (so I am told). It was not cheap.

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

My guess is these rifles have been in a collection for many years. ...or it was in Brock's (or other collectors) possession.
    That seems to be the case. No hating as they're all amazing pieces. I'm actually glad he decided to post them here.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"