Third Party Press

Your Christmas wish list

100% Matching Sauer SSR with Matching Mount & Zeiss Zielver with Recoil Bar
100% Matching Objective Mount Sniper with Matching 6X Ziel-Dialyt and Mono Pod
100% Matching Sauer Low Turret with Matching Scope

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'd like back the 40 guns I've sold the last year:facepalm:

I'd like not to be disabled anymore. What's that about life, lemons, and lemonade? I need more sugar.

I'm fond of my AR42 ZF41 that I cobbled together....don't need a "real" sniper....but a real M/O ZF-41 would be pretty SWEET.:bump2:

Merry XMas, Happy New Year.

t

I believe that is a term reserved for high end sellers like Pre-98....:laugh:

I've already bought my Christmas gifts...spent way too much, but had to! In the last 2-3 months picked up the un-modified, un-Turked Gew 88, a 1926 Nagant revolver, a PP, a High Power, an FN 1922, a Jap Type 14, a "0" series cyq P-38, and a 1942 Beretta Model 1934...Merry Christmas! :facepalm:

I need addiction counseling for Christmas!

I'd like a 660 1938. My wife says I need help as well and if I come home with one more Mauser....... Brad Paisley's song seems to come to mind.....I'm gonna miss her when she's gone.
Merry Christmas
Ken

A nice Armoers Flat buttplate G date stock for my Erma G date would be very nice!

But my one I want and late 2019-early 2020 I should be getting my wish which is a transferable MG42 which a friend of mine said he would offer to me when he decides to sell it! So he kinda gave me a light heads up!

If you like chatter marks, nothing compares to a last ditch Arisakas. Barely better than a 2x4

t

I'd never gotten into Jap stuff but I'll have to check for examples. I like the fully shaped and detailed German stocks that have heavy pebbling. Dull cutters, worn panto-graph joints and hogging material=good stuff.

A border wall so I can work and get paid instead of not being paid, but working, during the shutdown. That and a matching ce44 and 42/1940!!

If you like chatter marks, nothing compares to a last ditch Arisakas. Barely better than a 2x4

Also, you can't mention late-war Arisaka's without mentioning the rope hole!

P1060579.jpg

Germany may have dropped finish and quality standards, but they still cut sling slots and issued slings.

I'd never gotten into Jap stuff but I'll have to check for examples. I like the fully shaped and detailed German stocks that have heavy pebbling. Dull cutters, worn panto-graph joints and hogging material=good stuff.

Here pic of the one I sold last year. Mid '43 Tokyo

Reminiscing

t

Attachments

• IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2664.jpg
    IMG_2664.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 58
I'd like back the 40 guns I've sold the last year:facepalm:

I'd like not to be disabled anymore. What's that about life, lemons, and lemonade? I need more sugar.

I'm fond of my AR42 ZF41 that I cobbled together....don't need a "real" sniper....but a real M/O ZF-41 would be pretty SWEET.:bump2:

Merry XMas, Happy New Year.

t

Plymouth I’m so sorry you find yourself in such a situation, and I wish it weren’t so. There’s only so much lemonade one can make without becoming weary of doing it. I hope the coming year is easier and that things begin to look up for you.

May you have a Merry Christmas despite your setbacks.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm one K98 related wish..... I would like to have an early K98 that was depot overhauled for WWII. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK SANTA??? If you bring me one Santa I promise NOT TO have a “bouncing Betty” wired to the cookie plate like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back