Third Party Press

Your Christmas wish list

Warrior1354

ax - hole
Well it's that time of year again it's almost Christmas. So the big thing I'm going to bring up what is that one rifle that you would absolutely love to own. If Santa Claus was coming down your chimney with that special 98k you always wanted. What is the one rifle that you would absolutely love to have that would be so damn impossible to find.

I have many Imperial era and a few Weimer era rifles I would love to own but I'm sticking strictly to 98k rifles!

So my Christmas wish list from Santa Claus for that Holy Grail 98k would be an ax/ar that was all matching and in untouched condition.

Here ya go....

Attachments

• wilton-mint-crisp-bar.jpg
    wilton-mint-crisp-bar.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 40
Christmas Wish List

One of the early 98k's with experimental "plastic" stock. I've seen pics of them but never actually
held one in my hands. Also, a nice high or low turret sniper (matching nos) would be a good second
choice for Santa,
Tks,
Bob32268

What is mint crisp lol? Do you care to explain that term. I have never heard of mint crisp before! :biggrin1:

I believe that is a term reserved for high end sellers like Pre-98....:laugh:

I've already bought my Christmas gifts...spent way too much, but had to! In the last 2-3 months picked up the un-modified, un-Turked Gew 88, a 1926 Nagant revolver, a PP, a High Power, an FN 1922, a Jap Type 14, a "0" series cyq P-38, and a 1942 Beretta Model 1934...Merry Christmas! :facepalm:

I need addiction counseling for Christmas!

Yes, Pzjgr, but I got a cool 8.8 cm flak 18 shell as a result :thumbsup:

I want Santa to drop off a Vz.24 receiver K98k.

I already bought my own Christmas present(Henry big boy steel in .357mag) but if Santa's bringing free rifles I'll have a mint un messed with byf 43 please.Ive been a good lad this year,honest.

If I could have santa drop off any K98k it would be a byf44 k block with the early number pattern.

Military Rifle Journal
Back