Third Party Press

First K43 1944 Walther

40caliber

I purchased this one from HWRLN list and it just arrived in the mail. After receiving funds it shipped quickly and was packaged well. When i unpacked the magazine first and saw how nice it looked, i had high hopes, as i pulled off the bubble wrap it just got better. it's all matching and a nice rifle for a first K43. As I am not the expert here, i will let the pictures. tell the story.

PS, i am not sure what happened to the first picture but it you click on the pic, it flips rightside up

Attachments

• rifle over 1.JPG
    rifle over 1.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 102
  • butt.JPG
    butt.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 94
  • keel.JPG
    keel.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 85
  • open bolt.JPG
    open bolt.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 85
  • bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 71
  • barrel handguard.JPG
    barrel handguard.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 67
  • k43 just opened 1.JPG
    k43 just opened 1.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
What letter block, and is this the rifle?

$3,250 Scarce Late War Production Walther AC44 K43 in excellent condition. All matching serial numbers, original factory blue and phosphate is 98%, the bore is excellent bright shiny and sharp ,the original matching numbered laminated stock is excellent with sharp cartouches. The rifle comes with original sight hood, cleaning rod, an aye marked K43 magazine, and a sling. Overall extremely nice example of an scarce late war production Walther K43 with all correct features. 45263

nice rifle...having a #'d stock I would expect it to be earlier than an N block. I think stock numbering was phased out in the M block ? going off memory.

Military Rifle Journal
Back