Third Party Press

Hello from France

indianadam

Hello from France,

I'm a german and US ww1/ww2 small arms collector and shooter, i am happy to be here with you!

I want to learn more and help if it is possible.

Sorry for my poor english,

Best regards,

Damien

Welcome from Texas!

Vous constaterez que ce forum est une source d’information précieuse.
Forgive my poor French, it is not my first language.

Hello from France,

I'm a german and US ww1/ww2 small arms collector and shooter, i am happy to be here with you!

Best regards,

Damien

Greetings from Kentucky, U.S.A. . Your English is fine. I do have a question for you. Do you know of a parts supplier for French rifles ? I am in search of front barrel band / nose cap with a bayonet cup for a French Berthier 1907-15 M34 in 7.5 French.. Ones from other rifles will not work. If you need a picture, please let me know.. Thank You, and again , Welcome / Bienvenue / Herzlich willkommen ...

Greetings from Kentucky, U.S.A. . Your English is fine. I do have a question for you. Do you know of a parts supplier for French rifles ? I am in search of front barrel band / nose cap with a bayonet cup for a French Berthier 1907-15 M34 in 7.5 French.. Ones from other rifles will not work. If you need a picture, please let me know.. Thank You, and again , Welcome / Bienvenue / Herzlich willkommen ...

Hello from France,

Best regards,

Damien

Greetings from Kentucky, U.S.A. . Your English is fine. I do have a question for you. Do you know of a parts supplier for French rifles ? I am in search of front barrel band / nose cap with a bayonet cup for a French Berthier 1907-15 M34 in 7.5 French.. Ones from other rifles will not work. If you need a picture, please let me know.. Also in search of a semi-Kriegsmodell stock for a dou. 44, serial number in the 14-1500 gg block range. I need one with no bayonet mount, no cleaning rod hole, but WITH firing pin/bolt takedown hole, Red glue laminate, unmarked, ( I think they were un-marked )... I would need a complete stock with the metal. Not a Russian capture, Sorry to hit you with such a large request so soon, Any help appreciated... If there is anything I can help you locate, I will try to help... Thank You, and again , Welcome / Bienvenue / Herzlich willkommen ...

Hello from France,

Best regards,

Damien

Military Rifle Journal
Back