Third Party Press
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Any news on the Dingo, DKProduction/SSD/ATF saga?

  1. #21
    Senior Member pitfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    591

    Default

    +++ for Dingo,

    Bought a ton of stuff for my original 1944 FG42 which dropped in without fitting - including mags 20 and 10 rounds - op rod, and some small parts.
    Have also bought various parts for my original 1944 MP44 which fitted, although the 10 round mag required some fitting - but, have discussed with Dingo, and we think that was a one off bad-example.

    Always great to deal with and efficient and prompt postage.

  2. #22
    ax - hole Warrior1354's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,519

    Default

    Hey pit fighter are you still looking for fg42 parts by chance?
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

    Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

  3. #23
    Junior Member DDayDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Model View Post
    I know Dingo is working hard to pull this off, however I will believe it when I see them for sale on the web site.
    You have to remember trying to import these SSD Guns has been going on for 10 years now.

    I would like nothing more than getting my hands on an MK42h or the Stg45.
    Yes !!! Although we GREATLY appreciate the efforts being made to import more SSD rifles (I want an Mkb42h REALLY BAD) it's been around 12 years or so now since I first saw the I.O., Inc. add in Shotgun news and I.O.'s web page for the MP44C and MP38C. I truly wish dingo the best of luck. He is a stellar guy to deal with and I totally commend and thank him for coming this far. But, after sitting for so long at ATF (yes, due to the Feds.) it would almost seem to be a miracle at this point that we will see any more.

  4. #24
    Senior Member pitfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1354 View Post
    Hey pit fighter are you still looking for fg42 parts by chance?
    Replied by PM

  5. #25
    Senior Member dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    europe/ Kentucky
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDayDog View Post
    Yes !!! Although we GREATLY appreciate the efforts being made to import more SSD rifles (I want an Mkb42h REALLY BAD) it's been around 12 years or so now since I first saw the I.O., Inc. add in Shotgun news and I.O.'s web page for the MP44C and MP38C. I truly wish dingo the best of luck. He is a stellar guy to deal with and I totally commend and thank him for coming this far. But, after sitting for so long at ATF (yes, due to the Feds.) it would almost seem to be a miracle at this point that we will see any more.
    Sadly it looks like you are right

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    723

    Default

    That doesn't sound good. Is there some bad news Dingo?
    Some P38 "experts" are yo-yo's who, for some reason lost on me, can't or won't accept the truth when it's staring them in the face.

  7. #27
    Senior Member mostpeople's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Bad news Tor?
    WTB: Mp44/STG44 related items

  8. #28
    Senior Member dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    europe/ Kentucky
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Well it is not easy. ATF keep changing the requirements on what they want on a sample, every time we change it according to there requirements they comes up with something new. The political klima have changed a lot to, no politician want more guns into USA. It will be interesting to se what will happen, when the senate comes together after the summer.

  9. #29
    Senior Member mostpeople's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Keep up the fight!

    Never give up!

    Maybe we can write to our senators and get them involved?

    Barring that, have you looked into building here in the states with parts from Germany?
    WTB: Mp44/STG44 related items

  10. #30
    Senior Member dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    europe/ Kentucky
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople View Post
    Keep up the fight!

    Never give up!

    Maybe we can write to our senators and get them involved?

    Barring that, have you looked into building here in the states with parts from Germany?
    Hi. That was always our plan ( start building them in USA), but still need approval on the guns. Tech Branch time frame for evaluation is now 9-11 months

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •