Third Party Press

Any news on the Dingo, DKProduction/SSD/ATF saga?

+++ for Dingo,

Bought a ton of stuff for my original 1944 FG42 which dropped in without fitting - including mags 20 and 10 rounds - op rod, and some small parts.
Have also bought various parts for my original 1944 MP44 which fitted, although the 10 round mag required some fitting - but, have discussed with Dingo, and we think that was a one off bad-example.

Always great to deal with and efficient and prompt postage.

I know Dingo is working hard to pull this off, however I will believe it when I see them for sale on the web site.
You have to remember trying to import these SSD Guns has been going on for 10 years now. :googlie

I would like nothing more than getting my hands on an MK42h or the Stg45. :thumbsup:

Yes !!! Although we GREATLY appreciate the efforts being made to import more SSD rifles (I want an Mkb42h REALLY BAD) it's been around 12 years or so now since I first saw the I.O., Inc. add in Shotgun news and I.O.'s web page for the MP44C and MP38C. I truly wish dingo the best of luck. He is a stellar guy to deal with and I totally commend and thank him for coming this far. But, after sitting for so long at ATF (yes, due to the Feds.) it would almost seem to be a miracle at this point that we will see any more.

Yes !!! Although we GREATLY appreciate the efforts being made to import more SSD rifles (I want an Mkb42h REALLY BAD) it's been around 12 years or so now since I first saw the I.O., Inc. add in Shotgun news and I.O.'s web page for the MP44C and MP38C. I truly wish dingo the best of luck. He is a stellar guy to deal with and I totally commend and thank him for coming this far. But, after sitting for so long at ATF (yes, due to the Feds.) it would almost seem to be a miracle at this point that we will see any more.
Sadly it looks like you are right

Well it is not easy. ATF keep changing the requirements on what they want on a sample, every time we change it according to there requirements they comes up with something new. The political klima have changed a lot to, no politician want more guns into USA. It will be interesting to se what will happen, when the senate comes together after the summer.

Keep up the fight!

Never give up!

Maybe we can write to our senators and get them involved?

Barring that, have you looked into building here in the states with parts from Germany?

Keep up the fight!

Never give up!

Maybe we can write to our senators and get them involved?

Barring that, have you looked into building here in the states with parts from Germany?
Hi. That was always our plan ( start building them in USA), but still need approval on the guns. Tech Branch time frame for evaluation is now 9-11 months

+++ for Dingo,

Bought a ton of stuff for my original 1944 FG42 which dropped in without fitting - including mags 20 and 10 rounds - op rod, and some small parts.
Have also bought various parts for my original 1944 MP44 which fitted, although the 10 round mag required some fitting - but, have discussed with Dingo, and we think that was a one off bad-example.

Always great to deal with and efficient and prompt postage.

What did you do to your 10 round mag? Mine doesn’t fit in any of my rifles. I think it’s too wide?

Military Rifle Journal
Back