Third Party Press

Any news on the Dingo, DKProduction/SSD/ATF saga?

Hi. Sorry for the late respond. This prosess has been very slow, the approvals take a long time. I have finely been able to get the tech branch in to a dialog. I hope to here something very soon about the 5 samples I filed. Yesterday the receiver flats came back approved for import, a small but god step in the right direction. If the samples get approval, I will start importing weapons, flats and more parts like barrels, bolts and trunnions asap. If the guns dont get approval, I probably stay in Europe and I dropp the whole project. It have been 3 years, and frankly I need something to happen soon. Parts and magazines is nothing to live of , I need the guns to keep it running. D

Thanks for the update.
Look forward to a semiauto mp44 companion to my 75 year old original.
And parts and mags for both!
Good luck.

It’s the ATF, they work slow. Plus the shutdown screwed everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breathing some life back into this thread ... any news Dingo? Its been like 8 or 9 months now right?

Hi. A short update. Got approval on our P18 Pistol, still problems with the reproduction guns. After 9 months with shutdown and the missing guns and gun parts the ATF came with another demand on the guns. Working on these matters now. Sendt a form 6 on import of some pistols, 44 flats and bolts/ barrels for the 38.

Web Store open!

Yes, it is!! Got some odds and ends for my mp43. Can't wait to order a BD42 or 44!!!

Yes, it is!! Got some odds and ends for my mp43. Can't wait to order a BD42 or 44!!!

If you "Can't Wait" you are in trouble.

It's one thing to sell bits & pieces, another to sell a whole firearm. Time will tell.

It's been one hell of a long time already.

If you "Can't Wait" you are in trouble.

It's one thing to sell bits & pieces, another to sell a whole firearm. Time will tell.

It's been one hell of a long time already.

Yes but if you read his prior posts Dingo stated he would not be selling parts alone if he couldn't market the guns themselves.
He has submitted at least a closed bolt Mk42 and an 06

Yes but if you read his prior posts Dingo stated he would not be selling parts alone if he couldn't market the guns themselves.
He has submitted at least a closed bolt Mk42 and an 06

I know Dingo is working hard to pull this off, however I will believe it when I see them for sale on the web site.
You have to remember trying to import these SSD Guns has been going on for 10 years now. :googlie

I would like nothing more than getting my hands on an MK42h or the Stg45. :thumbsup:

Got my 10 round MP44 mag, a repro mp44 handguard, a recoil spring, several flathead stock screws, a stock ranule. All fit my old war horse.
shipping took 24h to Florida. Faster than Amazon!!

Military Rifle Journal
Back