Third Party Press

SOS forum get together

Warrior1354

ax - hole
Well it's almost that time of year again and the show will be here in almost a month which seems hard to believe how fast a year can go by. But I wanted to know if we are doing a forum gathering and drawing again this year. If so I would gladly try to contribute to the drawing to help pay for the conference room. But I really haven't heard anything. As of now the only thing I know of is I'm going to eat breakfast with a couple of my buddies at Waffen house!

One of these years I will get there. What is with the grey man avatars?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The Hotel was bought out and running under new management, or rather hardly any management. Despite several phone calls, I’ve yet to have them confirm the room. I will try back tomorrow maybe.

The Hotel was bought out and running under new management, or rather hardly any management. Despite several phone calls, I’ve yet to have them confirm the room. I will try back tomorrow maybe.

I just tried calling and was told to call tomorrow morning between 7 and 11. So I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can reserve it for us.

I just tried calling and was told to call tomorrow morning between 7 and 11. So I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can reserve it for us.

I did reserve it.....but they were unsure at that time if they would be using it for this purpose....but they did take my name for that day. I’ve just been trying to get confirmation.

I did reserve it.....but they were unsure at that time if they would be using it for this purpose....but they did take my name for that day. I’ve just been trying to get confirmation.

Got yeah. Maybe I'll try and see if I can get a confirmation.

meeting

There are plenty of great eating places in the area. you might want to try the Fairfield inn in the same town.. BILL

I have finally confirmed with the same place as last year. They had me in just never called me back.

Same place as last year. Probably about 630-7. Last year our dinner ran long so this year I will ensure that doesn’t happen.

So saying that, open to items for a raffle or donate to cover costs.

Anyone want to bring a SC for a little bit of ring dimensioning? 😃😃😃😃

If You want Ring Dimensions that is pretty easy . One Size for both Early and Late Serial Range BMJ Scopes and another dimension for Zeiss Zielvier .

Show and tell is great!

And prizes are good thank you Bill.

Will hopefully cover room, some snacks and some verages....any extra will go to cover site costs here. Last year we gave $40 to sight costs, paid the room , beers, snacks.

I am not a fan of Crowne Plaza but I just got a room using Gun Show code $129 IIRC. It is more convenient, a walk or free shuttle, many meeting rooms, terrible food for the money, etc.(eat elsewhere). It may be worth consideration in the future? Easy counts.

We will have to see how this hotel works under the new management. It’s about $110 a room I believe. And distance is not bad. 5 min drive or less.

Military Rifle Journal
Back