Third Party Press
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deposit of weapons in Russia

Default Deposit of weapons in Russia

Hello gentlemen

They would be destined for destruction

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ugMCh_1548424048

Best regards Aws

Thatís just one of many. My response to those protecting the value of their garbage rods by saying they arenít making anymore is they donít need to make anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look at the crates full of cool shit. Letís melt them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    Look at the crates full of cool shit. Letís melt them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wonder how true it is that they are melting them down. I wonder if they are just trolling American and European Collectors.

Because of all kinds of laws they most likely can't sell them, for example there are trade embargoes against Russia so exporting them will be impossible.
    If you can't sell them and your not going to use them, they are basically scrap.
    What you see now in that clip is on a very big scale but in all contries that have strict gun control laws, historic weapons are thrown in to the furnace simply because that is what happens with weapons that can't be sold on the open market or privately owned in many cases?
    In Belgium we had a big confiscation several years ago after some lunatic murdered a toddler and an au pair; and as a result plenty of WW2 souvenirs were melted down. The K98k's you all like to collect were melted to make Belgium safer for the childern…..

Default Deposit of weapons in Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Peter U View Post
    Because of all kinds of laws they most likely can't sell them, for example there are trade embargoes against Russia so exporting them will be impossible.
    If you can't sell them and your not going to use them, they are basically scrap.
    What you see now in that clip is on a very big scale but in all contries that have strict gun control laws, historic weapons are thrown in to the furnace because what happens with weapons that can't be sold on the open market or privately owned in many cases?
    In Belgium we had a big confiscation several years ago after some lunatic murdered a toddler and an au pair; and as a result plenty of WW2 souvenirs were melted down. The K98k's you all like to collect were melted to make Belgium safer for the childernÖ..
    Yes EU countries are out of control. However for Russia to sell them to us it would only take the stroke of a pen by Trump for the bolt rifles and most pistols. Other pistols a win in Kisor v Wilkie SCOTUS case. Semi-Auto Rifles an act of Congress.

Really it is a damn shame to see it but if Russia can't sell them what are they supposed to do with them. If these are warehouses full of weapons that means they have troops guarding these warehouses for almost 80 years. I did notice that some of the pistols don't look like they went through a Russian dip process. Hell the mg42 gpmg could be cut up for parts kits.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

I'm calling my uncle Boris who's Putin's bartender. Start getting your wants lists, I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Shame to scrap them, laws and situations changed as well as be massaged. Once destroyed they canít be brought back.

The thought of all of those being melted down makes me sick!