Third Party Press
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Soooo cool! K43 ac45 d block

This is K43 ac 45 1730d unissued, and captured with experimental low light night sights. This is very rare, and I believe only one other known to exist. This one sold for $11,000 in 2011.
    Sorry I made a mistake as I originally put down the serial # was 1719d and that is incorrect, the serial # is 1730d, and it also has the very rare “ rqs “ magazine .
    Last edited by robber3; 02-09-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robber3 View Post
    This is K43 ac 45 1719d unissued, and captured with experimental low light night sights. This is very rare, and I believe only one other known to exist. This one sold for $11,000 in 2011.
    Thanks! That one was not in my listings somehow. I knew the sights were pretty rare, didn’t know it was probably the only one out there. You would think the sights would be on a little earlier gun and not one of the last ones made.

Interesting that a collector on the p38forum is known to either own or it’s at a shop he worked at: K.43 ac45 #1717d which is pretty darn close to this one. It is reported to have been duffle cut and has had some “cleaning done” to it.
    Last edited by Tiger 2 Tank; 02-09-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 2 Tank View Post
    Thanks! That one was not in my listings somehow. I knew the sights were pretty rare, didn’t know it was probably the only one out there. You would think the sights would be on a little earlier gun and not one of the last ones made.

Interesting that a collector on the p38forum is known to either own or it’s at a shop he worked at: K.43 ac45 #1717d which is pretty darn close to this one. It is reported to have been duffle cut and has had some “cleaning done” to it.
    Tiger 2 Tank, sorry I made a mistake, the serial # is 1730d, and also to note it has a very rare “ rqs “ magazine.
    Last edited by robber3; 02-09-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Have any clearer shots of this one? The darker nature of the cartouche gives the impression of the stock having been cleaned. Notice how an untocuhed stock looks in the pictures Damian posted.

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flynaked View Post
    Have any clearer shots of this one? The darker nature of the cartouche gives the impression of the stock having been cleaned. Notice how an untocuhed stock looks in the pictures Damian posted.
    Bingo. Been cleaned at best.

Tiger 2 Tank, sorry I made a mistake, the serial # is 1730d, and also to note it has a very rare “ rqs “ magazine.
    Okay thanks. I have 1730d in my listings from Rock Island Auction.

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    Bingo. Been cleaned at best.
    I do not have any better pics of this one as the info. I got stated it was untouched, and I agree it doesn’t look right, not only the proof , but the rest of the stock, but need better pics to determine the exact status of it. I know exactly what an untouched stock looks like as I own 1680d the original Rifle posted here, and have another untouched one 2233d.

I do not have any better pics of this one as the info. I got stated it was untouched, and I agree it doesn’t look right, not only the proof , but the rest of the stock, but need better pics to determine the exact status of it. I know exactly what an untouched stock looks like as I own 1680d the original Rifle posted here, and have another untouched one 2233d.
    Here’s a few pics of ac 45 2233d .

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

Your taste is impeccable. That is definitely an untouched stock and a gorgeous rifle. It looks like they barely finished that receiver.

Nice rifles, I like 1680 a lot. Apologies since you know what an untouched rifle looks like, just doesn’t give a good impression when you’ve connected “rare and unissued” with something that’s been “cleaned and pimped”.