Third Party Press
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soooo cool! K43 ac45 d block

A beauty. Reminds me of mine, 2423d
    Looking for 10" cleaning rod, early style e/214 #91, nazi style e/26 #04

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

That rifle ended the day after SoS about 3 maybe years ago. I still lust after it to. Someone on gunboards owns it now, he posted about it the other day. Id pay him what he paid for it in a second. I was the runner up in the auction. Took me like 2 years to find one like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    That rifle ended the day after SoS about 3 maybe years ago. I still lust after it to. Someone on gunboards owns it now, he posted about it the other day. Id pay him what he paid for it in a second. I was the runner up in the auction. Took me like 2 years to find one like it.
    For some reason the auction began to go further than I wanted to go. I canít remember why, but I should have kept going with it. Yeah, it seems like it was around three or so years ago. I have it in my listings but I am not around them right now.

Look at that wood! They didnít even notch out the bolt action disassembly grooves in the stock on this one. No final stock proof either on the side of the stock.

What was the sale price

I think the sling made it go further than most of us wanted to go. I think it was 4.5k ish?

I ended up buying 2093d right here on the forum and I am pretty sure I will put in my will to be buried with it. I will post photos of it sometime.

For some reason, I thought the selling price tag was in the $5k range. But, I'm not at my listings so I don't know that for sure. It was getting pretty high for the time, so I stopped bidding. It very well could have been in the $4.5k range, but for some reason I am thinking it went higher.

I think the sling made it go further than most of us wanted to go. I think it was 4.5k ish?

I ended up buying 2093d right here on the forum and I am pretty sure I will put in my will to be buried with it. I will post photos of it sometime.
    I'm a d block man myself, 2852.

Maybe it was 5.5k. Did you record it? Would be interesting to see how bad my memory is when you get in front of your listings.

Default K43 d block

Maybe it was 5.5k. Did you record it? Would be interesting to see how bad my memory is when you get in front of your listings.
    Hello, yes that is my Rifle, and it has been about 3 years ago. I believe I paid around 5k I would have to look it up to be sure, and yes it does have the final proof on the stock for some reason it didnít show up in the photos, and I actually contacted the seller about it, and he assured me it was there and distinct, and he was correct. The seller owned a gun shop and got it from an Estate sale from the family. I donít remember if he was selling it for the family or purchased it from them. The Rifle is a Beauty, and definitely a Quality Collector grade Rifle.