Third Party Press
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soooo cool! K43 ac45 d block

Iím quite sure it was about $4500. I paid $4000 for mine and was relieved to see I wasnít insane when it sold just above what Iíd paid.
    Looking for 10" cleaning rod, early style e/214 #91, nazi style e/26 #04

Quote Originally Posted by robber3 View Post
    Hello, yes that is my Rifle, and it has been about 3 years ago. I believe I paid around 5k I would have to look it up to be sure, and yes it does have the final proof on the stock for some reason it didnít show up in the photos, and I actually contacted the seller about it, and he assured me it was there and distinct, and he was correct. The seller owned a gun shop and got it from an Estate sale from the family. I donít remember if he was selling it for the family or purchased it from them. The Rifle is a Beauty, and definitely a Quality Collector grade Rifle.
    Well sir, you have a SUPER NICE RIFLE!!!!

I'll put on my listings the final stamp on the side stock. I still look at it from time to time in my photos. Just wanted to have others look at the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianAR View Post
    Iím quite sure it was about $4500. I paid $4000 for mine and was relieved to see I wasnít insane when it sold just above what Iíd paid.
    No, that's going about right for an original. These rifles are going insane on price tag.

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

There is a recent post on WAF advising a new collector that he should expect to pay $2750 for a matching G/K43 in nice shape. I don't think people understand how many of these have messed with wood. I was going to comment, but not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    There is a recent post on WAF advising a new collector that he should expect to pay $2750 for a matching G/K43 in nice shape. I don't think people understand how many of these have messed with wood. I was going to comment, but not worth my time.
    Yeah I'm saying 9 out 10 of them have messed with wood. And if you found a matching duv44 for $2750 that would be a steal if the wood was untouched. If your looking for a nice one start at $3500 and up for the more commonly seen AC44 codes.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

Nice rifle and pretty standard for a ac45 d block. The sling is the cherry on top !!

Quote Originally Posted by mauser99 View Post
    Nice rifle and pretty standard for a ac45 d block. The sling is the cherry on top !!
    Yes, it’s just an amazing looking rifle. I guess the sling is sewn on as it was in the rifle? Kind of looks like you can’t remove it; or if you do, it will be a permanant removal.

When I look at this rifle, I just look at the desperate measures that were done at the end. Good example of that.
    Last edited by Tiger 2 Tank; 02-05-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Took advantage of an overcast day and some photography tips from another member(thanks Bruce).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are some more

Safety was bent too far, hence the crude back cut on the stock to allow for full range.