Third Party Press

Show of Shows

I don't have a table but I have several friends there that do. We have to have drop off locations for our stuff you know. There are only so many Mauser rifles you can carry.

sos ..

well;... i should be about half way down row "c". if they are the same as last year. two rifles for sale and some g41 parts.

Last edited:
Show of Shows was clearly worth the drive. I'm jealous.

Selling guns face-to-face is the way it was meant to be. German stuff and German stuff collectors together in large numbers - that doesn't happen around here.

What other shows, besides the Wanamacher Tulsa shows, are this good?

When might Mauser collectors meet up like that again?

I would guess the only other really good, really big show like SOS is the MAX show near Pittsburgh, also run now by OVMS. It is in the fall I believe, but further than the SOS for those in the south...

It is the most concentrated bunch of awesome militaria I have ever seen...so worth the trip.

Never have been to those. Don’t forget Tulsa though, it’s definitely bigger than SOS by a good margin, but not nearly as concentrated in the subjects that folks here are likely interested in. Tulsa is also more heavily focused on guns than militaria, for example, last year I passed one dealers tables with 150 M1’s in a row :googlie

Tulsa is not a bad show but in my opinion it is too big. It is very difficult to see everything. It is really just a large regular gun show. You will still see beef jerky and jewelry for sale there. The SOS is pure military.

Military Rifle Journal
Back