Third Party Press

Nice K43 ac 45 1951d sold - not on Claus's list.

To me, it looks like it may have been coated in some type of finish that was stripped with chemicals.

To me, it looks like it may have been coated in some type of finish that was stripped with chemicals.

Ah, maybe that's what put some people off? It was already moved so I didn't really zoom or look too deep

Yeah, metal cleaned pretty hard and stock is cleaned, you can see the dark spots in the chatter in the buttstock etc. Still a lot nicer than both of mine, both goobered up projects haha.

Yeah, metal cleaned pretty hard and stock is cleaned, you can see the dark spots in the chatter in the buttstock etc. Still a lot nicer than both of mine, both goobered up projects haha.

Pretty much sums up the common issues with so many of the G/K43s out there.

When you do find that untouched/uncleaned example (which is pretty difficult)..it will typically bring top dollar.

Thanks for the heads up! Yes, one day when I find a gorgeous ac45 d block, I would love to get it for the collection. And, they were the last pure Walther breed K.43’s out there that were made. The f blocks went to BLM, so they are a mix breed.....which is even MORE desireable!

I have this rifle recorded twice in my listings:

09-19-2014, it was for sale for $3,800.00

09-18-2018, for sale for $2,400.00 (listed here on this forum)

oddly, almost 4 years apart to the day.

Rifle’s stock was definitely sanded on the side where the e/359 final proof was. That proof is barely visible due to the sanding.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back