Third Party Press

Finally purchased a K98 and wanted to share my results

d0lphan72

Im finally the owner of a K98! Got it at a gunshow yesterday. Talked the bender down to $650 from $675. It’s a Russian capture that still has all the Waffenamts in shape and no “X” to be found anywhere. It’s an AR 43. It has a lot of mismatching parts with the stock and the Chamber having the only matching pieces but the gun is in fantastic shape! The bore and crown are pristine and there was no rust or damage found anywhere on the gun. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase!DC782077-18BD-479B-8D44-34B4BFD7ADCD.jpg811F9CB0-1DE6-44F1-8E95-EB42D4852804.jpgD217611B-2EBC-4BC8-B6E6-EBCD7240F0D4.jpgF4CB137A-1D87-459C-8E90-A8764B973D65.jpg

Well done, looks good and great price. Also 95% of RC's I see have the original sn. ground off the bolt bed, this one does not... even better. And ar43's don't pop up often, not rare but unusual to see from my standpoint.

Well done, looks good and great price. Also 95% of RC's I see have the original sn. ground off the bolt bed, this one does not... even better. And ar43's don't pop up often, not rare but unusual to see from my standpoint.

You helped me make the decision to buy it. Thanks again!

Happy to help and glad you like it. If you ever need/want, I have post war Norway (virtually identical for half the cost) cleaning rods and sight hoods perfect for that. I have original slings, hoods and rods too if you ever want to dress it up for the dance. Congrats on your first.

Happy to help and glad you like it. If you ever need/want, I have post war Norway (virtually identical for half the cost) cleaning rods and sight hoods perfect for that. I have original slings, hoods and rods too if you ever want to dress it up for the dance. Congrats on your first.

It doesn’t have a cleaning rod but I bought a cheap one and a brush for it. I threw my buddies sight good on it and I actually prefer it without a sight hood weirdly hahah

Military Rifle Journal
Back