Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: K43 qve45

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Knowing the UK market for these things, I am guessing that you will have likely paid the 'going rate' for this K43 regardless of the repro. stock?

    They are just that scarce to find over here that dealer's can get away with it, unfortunately... may I ask did it come to you from a UK dealer or a private collector?

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZF41 K98k View Post
    Knowing the UK market for these things, I am guessing that you will have likely paid the 'going rate' for this K43 regardless of the repro. stock?

    They are just that scarce to find over here that dealer's can get away with it, unfortunately... may I ask did it come to you from a UK dealer or a private collector?
    It came from a Dealer..

    update: I missed your first question, if I had known but have spoken with the dealer & apparently I was told it was, can't remember actually, but let's go with if I did, then no, I wouldn't of bought it.
    Last edited by CFC67; 02-13-2019 at 07:28 AM.

  3. #13
    Senior Member GunKraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Legal resident of Kommiefornia
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFC67 View Post
    It came from a Dealer..
    So, between 2016 and today, whoever owned the rifle removed the original stock and replaced it with a repro. Just another way for the seller to make some extra $$$, original stocks sell between $500 - $1000 these days. The repro stocks plus South American butt plate sells for $100 together in the U.S.

    https://online.auktion-zwack.de/de/s...n_1377/l/26140
    https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-us/a...1-a5df0164206b
    Last edited by GunKraut; 02-12-2019 at 01:36 PM.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9

    Default Huge Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GunKraut View Post
    So, between 2016 and today, whoever owned the rifle removed the original stock and replaced it with a repro. Just another way for the seller to make some extra $$$, original stocks sell between $500 - $1000 these days. The repro stocks plus South American butt plate sells for $100 together in the U.S.

    https://online.auktion-zwack.de/de/s...n_1377/l/26140
    https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-us/a...1-a5df0164206b
    Thank you so much for the information, being able to see what the K43 should of been, it's a little heart breaking but a restoration project I think, can't look at it knowing it's a repro stock The mag is still with it! dings and scrapes match.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    518

    Default

    I have an original stock set should you be looking for one to replace the repro.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZF41 K98k View Post
    I have an original stock set should you be looking for one to replace the repro.
    If you can pm me please

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZF41 K98k View Post
    I have an original stock set should you be looking for one to replace the repro.
    Can you check pms please

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •