Third Party Press

Hey there, New guy from Wichita, Kansas

cmundt

Hi all. I am very fascinated with world military history and I an very interested in getting a K98k that I can admire but also shoot. Hoping I can learn enough from here to make a good purchase. What is the best means of acquiring a K98? Gunbroker?

Welcome and you have come to the right place for sure. Plenty of knowledge here and you will get honest answers from knowledgeable folks. Best place to look for a 98k is right here. You will be shocked at Gunbroker prices often and the gun may not be honestly represented as claimed.

Welcome and you have come to the right place for sure. Plenty of knowledge here and you will get honest answers from knowledgeable folks. Best place to look for a 98k is right here. You will be shocked at Gunbroker prices often and the gun may not be honestly represented as claimed.

Thank you for your response! Where is the appropriate thread to post a "want to buy" or to look for "selling" posts? I cannot seem to find one.

Post in the trader, near the bottom of the main page but you need to respond to at least 5 posts before you will see it. Welcome aboard. My son just left the Air Force and was in Wichita for his last duty station.

Post in the trader, near the bottom of the main page but you need to respond to at least 5 posts before you will see it. Welcome aboard. My son just left the Air Force and was in Wichita for his last duty station.

Okay thank you for the info! And thanks to your son for his service!

Wichita was home to me for the first 25 years of my life. Most of my family still live in the area. I love going back but the K98 hunting was never too goo.

Wichita was home to me for the first 25 years of my life. Most of my family still live in the area. I love going back but the K98 hunting was never too goo.

Nice! I just moved here from Chicago for work. I like it here so far, and the gun laws are way better than in Illinois!

Military Rifle Journal
Back