Third Party Press

NMarshell

Hello, Ive been a collector of various military arms over the years and recently decided to narrow my focus down to German arms exclusively. With that being said, I figure this is the forum to be a part of to absorb a wealth of information on that subject. I look forward to fantastic conversations to come!

Welcome and you have indeed come to the right place. A wealth of info from very knowledgeable and polite folks. German small arms can be very wise choice for the military collector today. Good luck with the hobby.

Welcome aboard. As time passes you will absorb the knowledge freely shared here. There simply put, IS no better place to be for it. Experience is the cruelest of teachers as the tests come long before the lessons but this site will counter all of that.

Frequently asked questions is a good "immersion" thread. Aside from that, pick a topic and follow along.

Welcome! I'd say the picture reference guide is some serious eye candy. There are some rare and beautiful items in there. Some of the trend threads are good too.

Military Rifle Journal
Back