Third Party Press

K.43 qve45 a block

Tiger 2 Tank

Well, congratulations to the new owner of this one:

https://pre98.com/shop/new-arrivals...lets-still-in-the-butt-rare-milled-covermint/

I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but it was a tad too high (For me anyway. Maybe that’s the going rate for one today?). And, I have no idea if the internals were matching or not. I would have had to make sure first, but I bet it was all correct. So, if it’s one of our guys post her up when you get it. Would love to see more of it. I checked my listings and this was the first report of this rifle.

Well, congratulations to the new owner of this one:

https://pre98.com/shop/new-arrivals...lets-still-in-the-butt-rare-milled-covermint/

I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but it was a tad too high (For me anyway. Maybe that’s the going rate for one today?). And, I have no idea if the internals were matching or not. I would have had to make sure first, but I bet it was all correct. So, if it’s one of our guys post her up when you get it. Would love to see more of it. I checked my listings and this was the first report of this rifle.

Very Nice !!!

I am all for buying what you want and maybe paying a little more for it to get it right now.

That price is insane.

I am all for buying what you want and maybe paying a little more for it to get it right now.

That price is insane.
Everything he has ever had for sale is overpriced by at least 20-25%. Sometime more.

That is a nice rifle (while most of what he sells is crap). Price is super high.

His description is ridiculous. Qve 45 rifles are not rare, nor is that a G41 action cover. Everything he sells is “ultra rare mint crisp.”

Totally agree. I do not think its a good thing for us as collectors.

His banner K description is just insane. That last paragraph.... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Yeah, within the last 6 months I bought my qve45 f block, with “G.41 cover”, totally correct for exactly $1,000.00 less. My main problem with it was the sticker shock. I just couldn’t stand the price tag on it. Usually Pre98 will go down some in price I have found. Might be why they price things so high to factor in negotiating money. Not sure where they got that price at but I guess it worked since it sold.

That’s possible as well. They will usually go down in price a lot of times from what I’ve seen. If it did sell for that, the new owner probably got a really nice rifle (I say probably because we just can’t confirm what the internals were like) but at a huge hit on price tag.

Dang that’s crazy, I’ll stick with my 850 matching turd any day of the week haha

Attachments

• 3191971E-EAD4-475C-9DB1-9716F0F324FB.jpg
    3191971E-EAD4-475C-9DB1-9716F0F324FB.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 34
Haha! Too funny! That’s a nice rifle Mike, I like it without a durofol HG actually. One day I’ll stumble on one that isn’t sanded but all mine are turds unfortunately :facepalm:

Haha! Too funny! That’s a nice rifle Mike, I like it without a durofol HG actually. One day I’ll stumble on one that isn’t sanded but all mine are turds unfortunately :facepalm:

You have another goal with shooting them. So, at least you can go out and blast away with yours. Of course originals you could too....but, who would do that?

Me, I would like to have a BLM with a Durofol (preferably another qve45) so that I can have one with the collection. All of my G/K.43’s have wood hand guards. Need at least one different thing. Kind of what turned me on to the Pre98 one.

Military Rifle Journal
Back