Third Party Press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K.43 qve45 a block

Default K.43 qve45 a block

Well, congratulations to the new owner of this one:

https://pre98.com/shop/new-arrivals-...led-covermint/

I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but it was a tad too high (For me anyway. Maybe that’s the going rate for one today?). And, I have no idea if the internals were matching or not. I would have had to make sure first, but I bet it was all correct. So, if it’s one of our guys post her up when you get it. Would love to see more of it. I checked my listings and this was the first report of this rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 2 Tank View Post
    Well, congratulations to the new owner of this one:

https://pre98.com/shop/new-arrivals-...led-covermint/

I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but it was a tad too high (For me anyway. Maybe thatís the going rate for one today?). And, I have no idea if the internals were matching or not. I would have had to make sure first, but I bet it was all correct. So, if itís one of our guys post her up when you get it. Would love to see more of it. I checked my listings and this was the first report of this rifle.
    Very Nice !!!

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

I am all for buying what you want and maybe paying a little more for it to get it right now.

That price is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    I am all for buying what you want and maybe paying a little more for it to get it right now.

That price is insane.
    Everything he has ever had for sale is overpriced by at least 20-25%. Sometime more.

Beavis the Cornholio mdarnell19's Avatar

That is a nice rifle (while most of what he sells is crap). Price is super high.

His description is ridiculous. Qve 45 rifles are not rare, nor is that a G41 action cover. Everything he sells is ďultra rare mint crisp.Ē

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

Totally agree. I do not think its a good thing for us as collectors.

His banner K description is just insane. That last paragraph....
    Last edited by ugafx4; 03-09-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Yeah, within the last 6 months I bought my qve45 f block, with ďG.41 coverĒ, totally correct for exactly $1,000.00 less. My main problem with it was the sticker shock. I just couldnít stand the price tag on it. Usually Pre98 will go down some in price I have found. Might be why they price things so high to factor in negotiating money. Not sure where they got that price at but I guess it worked since it sold.

Maybe they sold for less and just trying to show potential consignors what prices they can sell at...

Thatís possible as well. They will usually go down in price a lot of times from what Iíve seen. If it did sell for that, the new owner probably got a really nice rifle (I say probably because we just canít confirm what the internals were like) but at a huge hit on price tag.

Dang thatís crazy, Iíll stick with my 850 matching turd any day of the week haha
    Attached Images Attached Images