Third Party Press

JP Sauer High Turret

Of course, I hid the number because this scope is not mine, i think to have not already hidden a number on this forum. Xavier you know the owner of this KHALES and you certainly have already haven had it in your hands.
I think the word ridiculous was a bit loud

Best regard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
Xavier , I believe JackDaniels hid the Serial Number because as he stated the Scope is from a friend . Maybe the owner requested he do this . I am of same mind set as You why hide serial numbers from Members . I thought that was the main reason for making such forums . Sharing of info .

But many members here are well aware there are those who only wish to profit from such Forums and give NOTHING In return . Thankfully most members are sharers and not takers . Best Regards

Fred/Jackdaniels , So there is no confusion on Your part . The first part of my statement was in Your defense . The second part was in no way directed at you in anyway . Best Regards .

Great jp ht Matt! Looks even better in person. Already looking forward to the next sos with all you hooligans.

Thanks guys. I really like the look of the white glue stock.

Dave, I agree with you. It is frustrating how some are unwilling to share information. But we are working on changing that culture. :thumbsup: That's not directed at you JackD.

sauer

Thanks guys. I really like the look of the white glue stock.

Dave, I agree with you. It is frustrating how some are unwilling to share information. But we are working on changing that culture. :thumbsup: That's not directed at you JackD.

Hi
for your culture
image 2, Sauer classic marking
image 1, early Sauer marking
bests regards

Attachments

• sauer tb 002 [hugo].JPG
    sauer tb 002 [hugo].JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image (2) dkl3.jpg
    image (2) dkl3.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 55
Hi
for your culture
image 2, Sauer classic marking
image 1, early Sauer marking
bests regards

Thats a very interesting piece of info , Thank You . I can say with certainty , had I seen a Sauer Turret with that type of numbering in image 1 I would have thought Fake . This is the first time I have ever seen this type numbering . Sauer , was the Numbering Style in Image 1 from a LT or HT ??? .
:thumbsup:

LT

Thats a very interesting piece of info , Thank You . I can say with certainty , had I seen a Sauer Turret with that type of numbering in image 1 I would have thought Fake . This is the first time I have ever seen this type numbering . Sauer , was the Numbering Style in Image 1 from a LT or HT ??? .
:thumbsup:

yes a very interesting piece
it's a low turret

Good looking rig ,but dont ever pull the trigger on it with that Kahles settin on top. (not that you would)

Ajack ,Zeiss , H/W.....blast away...but if you think you are gonna sneeze and you are holding the gun ,set it down before you do or you might wind up with a broken H4X60 . They have the durability of a hot light bulb filament when dropped....and I'm not exaggerating.

Last edited:
Its still around....settin in my safe right now..wound up putting a 4x60 on it...the upper was a 3 digit serial also.

What is the serial number of your Khales? Can you please share pictures?

Good looking rig ,but dont ever pull the trigger on it with that Kahlas settin on top. (not that you would)

Ajack ,Zeiss , H/W.....blast away...but if you think you are gonna sneeze and you are holding the gun ,set it down before you do or you might wind up with a broken H4X60 . They have the durability of a hot light bulb filament when dropped....and I'm not exaggerating.

Thanks for the advice. No I would never shoot this rifle. Do you know what makes the Khales scope so fragile? Thanks.

Thanks for the advice. No I would never shoot this rifle. Do you know what makes the Khales scope so fragile? Thanks.

That little erector set that holds the reticle is made of pot metal/zinc and it becomes very brittle over time.

Scope serial is 42554 , rifle serial on ring base is 944....not sure which one you were inquiring about.

Will take pics and post later...gotta get out the door early this AM.

I was about to take pics of the scope when it dawned on the that the ring set on the Scope did not originally come with it.

I had (2) H4x60's..one in the Sauer rings and another that was in a set of redfield rings.

The scope in the Sauer rings had a lot of issues..including no meter dial and incorrect ring spacing for my gun.. but the scope in the Redfield rings was in much better overall condition and had no issues..so i did a straight ring swap instead of doing a "chop shop " job swapping multiple parts around.

I have inquired to the current owner for the serial number on the saddle that was on the original scope.

All being said do you still want pics of the scope..?

Scope

Yes sure 😁

I was about to take pics of the scope when it dawned on the that the ring set on the Scope did not originally come with it.

I had (2) H4x60's..one in the Sauer rings and another that was in a set of redfield rings.

The scope in the Sauer rings had a lot of issues..including no meter dial and incorrect ring spacing for my gun.. but the scope in the Redfield rings was in much better overall condition and had no issues..so i did a straight ring swap instead of doing a "chop shop " job swapping multiple parts around.

I have inquired to the current owner for the serial number on the saddle that was on the original scope.

All being said do you still want pics of the scope..?

Good looking rig ,but dont ever pull the trigger on it with that Kahles settin on top. (not that you would)

Shooting with a CE and an original DKL is a real pleasure, I take the risk

But It's a real...real pleasure

Attachments

• DSC_0626.jpg
    DSC_0626.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0247 [1600x1200].JPG
    DSC_0247 [1600x1200].JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0246 [1600x1200].JPG
    DSC_0246 [1600x1200].JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 34