Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reporting a Fraud and Dangerous Firearm

Actually I am the master of REAL information! Cartoon characters like you have no real arguments.
    - ShooterIke at gunboards

Yeah, I can’t believe that with the information that’s readily available out there and the pics the seller himself provided, how someone could look at this thing and be like “Yep, this looks like a good buy!”.

Maybe the buyer plans to do the world a service and melt this thing down.

Keeper of the Def's Head M1903A3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsburg View Post
    Yeah, I can’t believe that with the information that’s readily available out there and the pics the seller himself provided, how someone could look at this thing and be like “Yep, this looks like a good buy!”.

Maybe the buyer plans to do the world a service and melt this thing down.
    Hahaha I know before that people have mentioned buying an item in order to destroy it! I would video the destruction and share it!

This rifle though is a perfect example of the distance people will go to in order to deceive when it comes to K98s. Caveat Emptor big time when it comes to WWII German military items for sure. This makes research all the more important. One hardly needs a minesweeper if they are sure there aren’t any mines! In this case, there’s lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk