Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "K98" Noob Here!

Default Advice to a newbie

Two step process.
    Step 1 - Buy and study reference books and attend shows for ďin-handĒ observation.
    Step 2 - Seek advice from sites like this one Before making a purchase. Do your homework.

I hope you didnít buy this train wreck.

Thanks everybody for your responses! I decided to call the store to cancel the deal based on all your assessments. At best it would have served as a wall decoration if I decided to go through with it. I'll definitely do more research while I look for another!

Keeper of the Def's Head M1903A3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abokittens View Post
    Thanks everybody for your responses! I decided to call the store to cancel the deal based on all your assessments. At best it would have served as a wall decoration if I decided to go through with it. I'll definitely do more research while I look for another!
    Good news there, Iím glad you cancelled. Youíll find a good one, and actually THE BEST place to find a good honest rifle is right here on the trader section of this forum! There might actually be a couple good ones on there right now, depending on your price range. If not, just take your time and look around at the various threads and posts here to gain knowledge and one will show up, on the trader, guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk